I know I shouldn’t resent the fact that everything works two ways.
I know that it’s hard, but no one said it was going to be easy.
I know I’m being immature for thinking this way.
Just when I have accepted that I won’t be studying in Ateneo De Manila, resentment kicks in again. Its either Interdisciplinary Studies wasn’t the course for me, or I was really meant to be in UP. I had a choice to have studied harder and snag that scholarship, but I didn’t; right now we’re on a tight budget and its not easy for my parents to sustain my studies especially without an educational plan. I am being immature because I should have let this go completely. Why, why, why.
I don’t need this right now. What I need to do is make the best of the current situation, right? Someone slap me and tell me to be content. Oh Lord.
*To get my mind off this, I decided to answer Rachelle’s tag.*
You share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.
* each blogger must post these rules first.
* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1.During my 3rd and 4th year in high school, I used to fall asleep in class…a lot. On specfic subjects pa nga. And I’m not proud of this! Haha, I’m suspecting a developing sleeping disorder.
2. I’m altophobic. I hate walking on stairs where you can see what’s below you.
3. There was one day where I didn’t sleep at all. As in, I was awake the entire 24 hours.
4. I could finish an entire gallon of Cookies and Cream ice cream. Haven’t tried it though, since it would be a selfish thing to do. But I know I can :))
5. I don’t know how to ride a bike. Or skate. Or even ride a scooter. For crying out loud, what is it with me and balance?
6. I’m not fond of chinito boys. Hahaha. But I don’t have anything against them😀
7. I am seriously into words. I love reading the dictionary. (Geek much?)
8. If hidden cameras were installed in our house, you would probably see how crazy I can get when left alone at home. I would always pop in loud music and dance to it. And I sometimes talk to myself (in English pa nga. Heck, even my thoughts are sometimes in English. Hahaha)
Well, that’s it. I tag anyone.